Lactose Tolerance Test
- You must have no food or liquids for 12 hours before the test.
- Three hours before arrival to the office please drink 12 oz. of milk (you may have 1%, 2%, or whole milk; strawberry or chocolate milk may be taken as an alternative).
- Do not eat any slow digesting foods like beans, bran or other high fiber cereals the day before your test.
- Do not sleep, smoke or exercise vigorously for at least 1/2 hour before your test.
- Please notify the doctor about any recent antibiotic therapy as well as recent/current diarrhea.
If you need to reschedule or cancel please call : 732-458-8300 ext 219.